- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
A truly rare and once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase your own Registered training organisation specialising in the flight training for the private and commercial pilot training sectors. The School offers pilot integrated licence courses from Recreational to Commercial Pilot, a range of Operational Ratings including Instrument, Instructor and Multi-Engine Class Ratings, as well as Endorsements for various Design Feature and Activities such as Tailwheel and Aerobatics.
Courses are offered on either a full-time or part-time basis. The School operates 7 days per week; full time courses are generally conducted on weekdays, with weekends available primarily to part-time students.
This aviation training school is a registered training organisation and derives some of its most recent income stream through Australian Federal Government VET Student Loan programme.
The vendor has invested a great amount of time, effort and expense in gaining this government recognition, which has resulted in considerable non-recurring expenditure in 2018 and 2019, however the proposed new ownership now stands to reap the benefit of this work done by the outgoing management.
It has a long-term lease in the dominant location and has this site lease at a very modest annual rental. It operates in pristine, uncluttered airspace in the picturesque small city. Flying conditions are outstanding with temperate climate (warm dry summers and mild winters with light precipitation). The climate is “Mediterranean” with low humidity and predictable wind patterns and high visibility.
- Holds registration with ALL controlling bodies for aviation in Australia.
- Fortunate that its location’s aerodrome is in “uncontrolled airspace” which substantially reduces operating costs.
- Large asset list and as well as its own fleet of air planes
- Flight training school registered with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Part 142 and Part 141
- The college trains recreational pilots through to commercial pilots.
- Currently has full time students, casual students and well qualified staff.
- They also provide aerial photography and adventure flights over the region.
- All audited financials are available.
- The business is trading in a great profitable position
Big opportunities exist for the right purchaser. Especially with Asia’s Travel Boom which is in Trouble as Pilot Shortage Worsens…
May suit international airline businesses as a training centre for their inductees to the airline.
Or an add on to another RTO provider looking to expand into this training sector.
Serious buyers only, are encouraged to contact Lev Khazhiner from LKBB for a confidential discussion.
Contact Lev today on 0411 705 913
$ Price on application
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913